Car & Van Leasing
Want The Newest Car or Van But Want to Hold Onto Your Cash?
When you’re running a business, attractive monthly costs, the option to change vehicles frequently and the ability to keep the cash flow in the business, make leasing a cost-effective choice. Our association with one of the largest car leasing companies in the country gives us the best buying power and is a hassle-free way for businesses to get behind the wheel.
How Does It Work?
You simply agree an annual mileage and a lease period (typically 2 – 3 years). And with an MOT generally not being due on a vehicle for three years, your vehicle will always be in warranty. Road Tax is often included for the duration of the contract, giving your business fixed cost motoring with a competitive monthly payment.
There are a few simple questions that you’ll have to ask yourself like:
- What type of vehicle would you like to drive?
- How long would you like to lease the car or van for?
- How many miles will you be driving each year?
- Would you like to include a maintenance package?
Once you know the answers to these questions simply contact us and one of our team will be in touch. We’ll have you driving your new car or van in no time!
We add real value by
So What Other Benefits Are There to Leasing?
- Monthly repayments on average tend to be less costly when leasing
- No huge up-front cost (small deposit is required (on average up to 3 months payments)
- Wide range of manufacturers vehicles to choose from
- FREE Road Tax for the duration of the contract
- FREE Breakdown Cover
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Drive a brand new car or van every 2-4 years
- Benefit from performance enhancements found on newer models
In these difficult times, small businesses need to make sure that they are keeping costs as low as possible so the money saved and also the time by having someone else do the leg work for me was priceless.
GW – IT Consultant